- The Big Bad Wolf – James Patterson
- Mary, Mary – James Patterson
- The 30-Second Commute – Stephanie Dickison
- Awaken the Giant in You – Tony Robbins (Still reading this, and don’t think it would be done by May 31)
- Reader’s Digest : Laughter is really the best medicine
So I’m not exactly impressed with my reading performance this month,( I’m yet to make my target as at the time of posting this – May 29th) hence the bulletted format above and no personal thoughts or opinions about the books as I’m usually wont to do. I wonder whose fault that was, considering I have churned out no new material (short story, lifestyle article or otherwise) in the period under review. However, if I do reach my monthly mark in the next couple of days, I might just change my mind and add some more words/phrases to this. Until then, this is what my reading looked like.